Friday, November 28, 2008

appreciation


it's now 3:18 am in the morning and im still awake...
walau, writing this makes me feel myself very girlish man but i still will write...
well, in whole of my life i've learned two things, which are being righteous and being non-righteous... lucky me, im the righteous ones...haha...
speaking of that, i have only a great buddy and he is not just a buddy more of that he is also one of my relative too...he's yen yang...
he's the one and only person tat i would cry for help whenever im in need...he's also a good listener and for that i thank you...you've help me gone through a number of tough times...especially with my love life...fun, studies, bad deeds, good deeds, and many more which is hard for me to describe by writing....just name it, we both sure to be in with it but of cos that does not include killing...haha
what im tryin to say is that im thankful to have u along with me...i am not sure wat are ur thoughts towards our string of friendship but just to let you know how much i respect and appreciate you...you are the one and only person that i would not give up on in so many of my friends... i know what i say now may or may not change in the future but at least i am fond of what i am now and having u along really makes my life glitter along no matter happiness comes together with sadness or vice versa... so thank you... well, as u always say "we dont know whats waiting for us tomorrow and what will happen to both of us tomorrow". though the period of time that we've known each other is just not long but it's like we've already known each other for so long...so i treasure this friendship...salute u brother....

1 comment:

Yang Zai said...

wao waowao
my brother write such a touch things and saying all about me wor..
haha
anyway
appreciate..
your noe what i am talking bout de