Monday, November 24, 2008

exams..!!!

this week's the last week for my preparation for finals...
so damn stressed....for the first time in my life,felt so stressed in studies...
well,guess i wasn't working very hard for the old schooling times...

though im still busy wit revision,
u still came across my mind...
then,memories started to get back in my mind...
i did a really very wrong thing...i accidentally nudged u on msn and didnt noe wat to do at that particular moment until u replied in "yes" in the conversation window...i really wanted to talk to u but everytime when i wanted to talk to u, it reminds me of the last time i talked to u on msn and it was hurting b'cause u asked me not to disturb u anymore...that particular moment,it's really hard for me to digest the words u said to me...i was damn sad...
sometimes,how i wish we didnt ever met before,
in that way,i wouldnt feel so miserable now...
haih...i guess i gotta live wit it for you still exist in me....

No comments: